Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME 7.5 Immo Defeat how to ?  (Read 7039 times)
salx

« on: September 18, 2012, 05:39:39 AM »

Hi guys,  I'm new to this world of vag tuning and I can modify my car ECU the way I want to run my turbo setup, gt3071r 630cc injetors and big plenum admission manifold.

My problem is I don't know the steps do immo defeating this ME7.5

As I read on other threads it's basically a bit insert on some rows on a hex editor and recalculate de check sum.  But I don't know the applications involved and the procedure or the registers I should modify.

Forgive-me for asking, I found some interesting info already but I really don't wanna screwup things.

Bests regast to you all, and tanks for all your help.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:16:26 PM by nyet » Logged
prj

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 07:01:04 AM »

There is a checksum utility posted and also exact information on which bytes to change for de-immo in another thread.
If you are unable to follow these instructions, then you have no business messing with your ECU.

Basically if you don't want to screw up things then don't touch it and take it to a professional.
When learning things you will ALWAYS screw up, the trick is having all the equipment and knowledge to come out of any situation that can happen, and backup everything.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
dos622

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:48:53 PM »

upload eeprom dump, i will take immo off or give you pin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: