Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Me7.5 Flames  (Read 7166 times)
szczawi

« on: October 25, 2018, 03:12:44 AM »

Hello
Could some one make launch control in my ecu? i have no idea how to make flames:(
06A906032DJ 0002
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 05:26:55 AM »

Hello
Could some one make launch control in my ecu? i have no idea how to make flames:(
06A906032DJ 0002

requests like this are normally overlooked or made fun of fair warning. youre asking for a handout and thats frowned on here.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
szczawi

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 05:55:11 AM »

Who asks I do not err, I know the risks involved ... so I prefer to ask before I blow up the engine myself Smiley
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 05:57:07 AM by szczawi » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 07:33:11 AM »

Who asks I do not err, I know the risks involved ... so I prefer to ask before I blow up the engine myself Smiley
Start doing some reading brah.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 12:14:31 AM »

Trying to figure out why you posted this where you did.

Moved.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
miigotu

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 05:59:22 AM »

Just felt like being nice since I was bored. Attached you will find a zip with an xdf for modifying the variables for LC/NLS, and your file with LC/NLS added and checksums corrected. I also changed FTOMN to 01 to avoid you burning out coil packs or blowing fuses.

The functions will not work until the car is fully warmed up!

The rest of the variables were left at their default values, so you should especially edit the launch RPM to be low enough that you aren't smoking tires into oblivion but still high enough that it is not triggered on everyday driving and maybe the ignition cut duration (I hear 50ms is better than 200ms)

I am not responsible if this destroys anything, but the code is added correctly ^
If you change any of the variables, make sure you fix the checksums with "me7sum -v thefile.bin" before flashing it to your car or you will have a brick that needs bootmoded

You should verify the checksums before you flash it, as you should ANY file you get from the internet, even though I have corrected them.

NOTE: I made screenshots of the original adding of 2step and correcting checksums, but after that I changed FTOMN and fixed checksums again (renaming the file *_lcnls_chksok.bin)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 06:16:09 AM by miigotu » Logged
szczawi

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 11:04:57 AM »

Thanks, what version of tunerpro can I run xdf?
Displays the message about the old version of tunerpro.
Lunch does not work as I would like, I will have a moment, I will send you a video.
But do not worry, I'll take it somehow ...
Thank you very much for your help Smiley
Ok works now
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 11:40:05 AM by szczawi » Logged
miigotu

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 08:28:33 AM »

Thanks, what version of tunerpro can I run xdf?
Displays the message about the old version of tunerpro.
Lunch does not work as I would like, I will have a moment, I will send you a video.
But do not worry, I'll take it somehow ...
Thank you very much for your help Smiley
Ok works now

TunerPro I used is 5.00
I was not aware that there is a new version, so thanks for that lol I'll have to update.

The variables are still set to their defaults, so you probably want to lower the LaunchRPM and the RPMThreshold to like 4000 and 5000 or 4000 and 4500 if you are front wheel drive and/or stock turbo.

IgnitionCutDuration imho is better if you lower it to maybe 50ms, as low as you can go with it still keeping the rpm at your set limit (this decreases the force of the bangs and the sound, and helps not destroy your turbo or exhaust parts prematurely)

The NLS doesn't work great for me except 1-2 shift, but I think that is more my driving style.

I would avoid hitting 2step or NLS if the car isn't fully warmed up. I actually wish oil temp was checked also, since that is what you want to be ready before you beat on your car. Coolant temp is a good indicator but oil is not up to temp until a while later, and thicker oil might not lubricate as well when the bearings are still cold and under heavy thrust.
miigotu

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 08:46:54 AM »

5.0 is the newest tuner pro btw ^
szczawi

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 09:43:10 AM »

I understand, although I did not mention that the ECU does not have the wheel speed reading. So this may be the reason why it does not work. Another question:
I can not connect to ECU using DELPHI (AUTOCOM), VAG connects without problem: /
We were working on the car with me7.5 and DELPHI works. Or maybe there is a lack of dashboard?
miigotu

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 06:51:41 AM »

It wont work without VSS thats for sure. I use nefmoto to read and write flash. You will have to figure out the issues with the car and do some reading, the file I gave you is correct.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: