Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dashboard messages what sends them ? A6 4f  (Read 1730 times)
Stoti

« on: February 05, 2021, 12:44:15 PM »

Hi guys . Doez anybody know what is related to close fuel tank cap message appear on dashboard LCD , and some way to disable oil level monitoring?

Chasis a6 c6 2.7t swapped
ecu bosch motronic me7.1.1 big thanks to Marty and PRJ make it run with 6hp auto gearbox.

Tested ways to solve issue
Close fuel tank cap:
Disabled LDP in ecu diagnosis ,and everything related to leak detect pump, coding and thats all

Oil level max
Adaptation in cluster , changed sensor , oil level ,Service reminder reset , Cluster flash with newer sw. (no oil level data in me 7
1.1 St10c167 BEL 2.7t ecu) 

Disapear sometimes if i put 3.2 simos ecu back on can bus only and perform service reset , same thing for close fuel tank cap message ,
Legendshark

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 10:48:54 PM »

Good question.
I am really Sure that the fuel Tank crap ist about readiness but idk how to Set IT to ok. I Know there is a way to fix this because some people have in the ecu File.
I think we both Need one of the Profis Here
Stoti

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 12:05:53 PM »

I cant pass readness says switch active but what switch i dont know. I think its can based . Friend of mine have Can bus sniffer and i will try to log 3 ecus   7.1.1BES 7.1.1 BBJ simos 6.2  i hope somehing appear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: