Pages: [1]
Author Topic: You know what I love?...  (Read 9883 times)
jackson.amrol@gmail.com

"you sir are an animal"

« on: August 28, 2013, 11:27:45 PM »

Checking the unread's every day... Seriously new(to me) stuff everyday that I just plain would have never gone looking for.

It should be suggested upon signup. That and/or reading all the stickies before you're allowed to post.

You know that saying "think before you speak"? Wish I had a little troll whispering that in my ear when I first signed up!

Lost, No.. My minds around here somewhere..
Shh, I'm calling my mom.. "It's 3AM" SHH!
Mom, is there such a thing as kosher pork?
"I'm not bailing you out tonight"...
oldcarguy85

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 02:42:56 PM »

i am addicted to this board... i literally hit the unread posts link at least 100 times a day.  I read every post even if it has no relation whatsoever to my car lol.  Can't get enough!
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:17:38 PM »

i am addicted to this board... i literally hit the unread posts link at least 100 times a day.  I read every post even if it has no relation whatsoever to my car lol.  Can't get enough!

Me too. I find myself needing things I read years ago on a daily basis. It'll pay off Smiley

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
jimmcgee5

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 08:10:41 PM »

keeps me going for 7 hours a night , when I am in here on nightshift myself  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: