Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is this delay because of TLAFA or something else?  (Read 3320 times)
quattro85

« on: August 26, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »

Hi,
May you look at this log from yesterday. What bothers me is high lambda request when I go WOT. Especially between gear changes it is quite annoying, because in this cases I start immediately with quite high boost, and with high lambda requests I get quite nice retards, even you can here knocks in the first moment.
After analyzing this log (rows from 489) I saw there is exactly 1sec delay between lamfaw_w (column AA), and lamfaws_w (column AC).

To make things more complicated, if you go through the log you can see that on shift between 3-rd and 4-th (from row 530) delay between lamfaw_w and lamfaws_w is almost not existing (0.2sec and if I use higher sampling rate maybe even lower).
Going down to the shift between 4/5 and there is the same 1sec delay again.

The car is A4 B6 2.0 stroker with NA cams, 550cc EV14 injectors and FrankenTurbo Wink
It feels like diesel - cruising with 100km/h on 6-th gear and for overtaking just put the pedal down, no need for downshifting.
Gonzo

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 02:57:06 PM »

I didn't take a look at the logs but I'm assuming you are using LAMFA for fueling?
I suggest you start adding fuel before WOT. Maybe at 80 or 90%? That should compensate.

Also, you can set TLAFA to 0 Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: