Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 1770 times)
linglong

« on: April 01, 2024, 05:55:07 PM »

Hi,
My name is Ling, and I'm from SoCal. I have a few VAG cars including B5 S4 converted RS4 with SRM K24 hybrids. It was originally tuned by a guy who went by the name Daz when it had k04s on it, and unfortunately I have not been able to get in contact with him and the tuning landscape has changed drastically in the last 10 years. Anyways, I'm here to gather some information on ME7 version of Motronics and see if this is something i want to take on myself or find a pro. I have some early Motronics experience with my old 2.2 and 2.4 BMW stuff. I guess we will see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
prj

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 12:30:46 AM »

You were not able to get in contact with him because he passed away 8 years ago.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 01:05:19 AM »

You were not able to get in contact with him because he passed away 8 years ago.
RIP

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Spen Holder

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 11:01:07 PM »

Hi,
My name is Ling, and I'm from SoCal. I have a few VAG cars including B5 S4 converted RS4 with SRM K24 hybrids. It was originally tuned by a guy who went by the name Daz when it had k04s on it, and unfortunately I have not been able to get in contact with him and the tuning landscape has changed drastically in the last 10 years. Anyways, I'm here to gather some information on ME7 version of Motronics and see if this is something i want to take on myself or find a pro. I have some early Motronics experience with my old 2.2 and 2.4 BMW stuff. I guess we will see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
B5 widebody in the states?? That's awesome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: