Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Optimum torque and target filing maps?  (Read 3343 times)
Roader55

« on: February 11, 2013, 11:40:12 AM »

Hello,i read now about the Me7 ecu's and i im stuck in this maps,my map pack write Optimum torque map and target filing,can someone throw a light on this maps,for what are they,what they do and to what changes take efect,i see them in turbo and non turbo software...how they work on turbo cars and how they on non turbo?

Sorry if i ask stupid questions but i didnt find information about this maps in forum!
krazydbiker

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 12:21:23 PM »

there is a pretty good write up in the wiki for s4tuners to get you started, me7 tuner wizard is also amazing, but as for the best information its right in the sticky

FR and alot of reading will be needed

KFMIRL - specified load is exactly what it sounds like
KFMIOP - optimum torque map part of the torque intervention system, like i said that me7 tuner wizard pretty much makes your life easy, but before changing anything, make sure you understand how it works
Roader55

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »

Thank you for answering me Smiley i try read and understand,but my english language is not my relative and i didnt understand good...can you explain me with simple words what the maps do,and what is the link between them?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: