Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi S4 2004 8E0920930L cluster speedo problem  (Read 2890 times)
JanneH

« on: July 26, 2015, 07:22:01 AM »

Hi,

First sorry to all my bad english, I am from Finland  Grin

I have problem with my Audi S4 2004 tiptronic cluster 8E0920930L. My cluster eeprom was corrupted.
In cluster nothing except couple of lights was working, so I use Vag eeprom programmer to write new dump in cluster.
After vcds adaption and softcoding, everything else works right, but speedometer dont.

I use this dump file what I found in this site  http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=4796.0.

Output test in vcds move speedo gauge dial left to right, but next output test where is supposed to move dials in center position,
speedo dial wont do that. Dial stay at zero.

I also try another dump to cluster, this one http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=4797.0title=.
With this vcdcs output test work right. But is for MPH cluster and mine is KM/H, and also shows Def error.

Also seems to be that MPH cluster dump is tiptronic transmission and the KMH dump is for manual transmission.

So I think I need dump file, that works with tiptronic and shows KM/H.

Can please someone help me out with this problem?

I also have original corrupted cluster dump, if it help to solve this problem.

JanneH

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »

Update,

I dumped original cluster dump (that was corrupted) to the cluster and almost everything else is working now.
 I dont know reason for that.

Only one problem problem is still in cluster.
In FIS, where range is shown (kilometers to empty tank) is adding kilometers, not reduce.

Can someone help me with this?
 I also looking for correct cluster dumb still.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: