Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bin export in Winols and a few other questions  (Read 3023 times)
Somebody

« on: August 21, 2016, 03:52:57 AM »

Hello everyone,

i'm from germany and new here, but started reading and trying for about a few months. It's a really nice forum!  Wink

Now i have my first question. I am running a A4 1.8T with AVJ Engine and tried to convert a tuned file from a bfb engine to run inside my ecu, because the file does not run inside mine ecu (because of different cpu frequencies?) I had to recover the ecu via bootmode, it did not boot up anymore. Flashed the stock software and got it to work again.  Smiley

Can someone check if the new file is okay? And i would like to disable the 2nd lamda, but don't know how to do it.  Huh

And why i cannot export .bins out of winols? Is it because its just the demo version i have? And can someone export it for me?

Many thanks in advance!

Somebody Wink
Mikhail

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 03:56:39 AM »

Hello, you should try to find a cracked winols.
316LV

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »

^ Hahaha. Really? I say pay EVC or use TunerPro instead of doing that. To each their own...

OP you cannot export with the demo version of WinOLS. I use it to read files, but do all my work in TunerPro because of that limitation. Give it a try instead.

Go ahead and give me negative karma... I don't care if you like what I post princess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: