Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Golf 1.8t AUM (dbw) Injector and maf change.  (Read 18644 times)
maltloaf_df

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 05:08:48 PM »

Thank you adam, I will take a look. I managed to shred my clutch ( which was only a matter of time to be honest) so I'm getting another fitted tomorrow and I can look at this again.
maltloaf_df

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 01:49:07 AM »

Back on this again now after fitting a new single mass flywheel and clutch.

Before I get back in I just wanted to say a big thank you to the people on this site who have helped me and to the site in general. There is a massive amount of information and knowledge here and it can feel like an insurmountable brick wall at times but there are people that are happy to help IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP YOURSELF. don't expect to be spoon-fed information or to have the work done for you and you will be fine here.

I have learned a huge amount but have only just scratched the surface. I hope to be here for a good while.

Cheers,

Malty
adam-

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 04:09:52 AM »

The best way I found was to write notes.  There's only so much you can learn by reading a screen.  I have an A4 notepad filled with notes about  how to tune.  Comments from DD, Nyet, Snow Trooper, littco, nokiafix etc all to help me understand what's actually going on.

Then more notes from the Wiki, which is also really helpful (a lot more padded out since I became a member).  I'm gonna get my boost leak fixed this weekend and get cracking again too.  My fuelling isn't too good and there's room for a lot of improvement, epesh a 3 bar hack.

Did you try my file? Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: