Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dsg Dq250 Gear ratios  (Read 329 times)
K-Performace

« on: March 22, 2024, 08:46:18 AM »

Hi guys.
I have the problem that I don't have the right damos to open my transmission software. Since I want to run it on MaxxEcu and now have EXX mechatronics, unfortunately I cannot flash the data status to the mechatronics.
Now I have to set the correct teeth numbers in the new flash so that the translations fit again. Can someone please tell me the correct lines from the file? I upload the flash with the correct numbers in it.

The data should be in the following fields:

NsyZaehneGangP_ko 1-6
and
NsyZaehneGangS_ko 1-6
beli13

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 11:43:31 AM »

I have done that with success on GTi MK5, and the reason why i needed to try to make something like that is beacuse one of collegues had took GTI gearbox to repair, but he could not find from same gearbox used shafts and so on, so he replaced them from some model thats not from GTI, anyway there are differences in teeth. He has repaired successfully gearbox, but cars goes to limp mode at exactly 100kmh, cant honestly remember error but it was not hard to assume that beacuse of difference calculation in TCU was wrong. So he dissasembled gearboy again to count down teeths of every gear, beacuse the TCU know exactly for every gear teeth number. I have changed number of teeths for replaces shaft, and the error came no more.
beli13

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 11:45:12 AM »

Contact me on skype i can help you out if not solved. "Beliecuprog
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: