Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MarkP style logging template for ME7logger and Zeitronix info?  (Read 14610 times)
jibberjive

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »

Also, in my logs ME7logger is reading everything 1 gear high (my 3rd gear pulls are logged as 4th).  Has anyone else experienced this?  If not, I need to go back into my config and ecu files that I modified to see if I accidentally did something.
julex

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 10:13:42 PM »

Also, in my logs ME7logger is reading everything 1 gear high (my 3rd gear pulls are logged as 4th).  Has anyone else experienced this?  If not, I need to go back into my config and ecu files that I modified to see if I accidentally did something.

Sorry for that. I modified tune file for allroad gearing. Please copy all the variables NVQUOT* defined in my xdf under "Vehicle Speed, Gears" from original M-box and it should not be an issue anymore.
FlyboyS4

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 08:39:09 PM »

Coincidentally I see Nyet's name on the spreadsheet Smiley

I need to slap my name on that spreadsheet so I can get some credit for my effort, I'm feeling like the Rodney Dangerfield of the template world.

Is the data you logged from an Allroad?  The acceleration curve seems low for a 3 sec'ish FATS if that is S4 data.  I didn't look at how you altered the code, but if that data is from an S4 it looks like the g calculation will need some more adjusting.  I've been revising the template to use ME7 data, but I go about the format conversion in a pretty crude manner at this point.  Once I get more onboard with using ME7 I'm going to get the 4xECUx program to work better with ME7 standard output.
julex

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 09:15:41 AM »

it is an allroad with m-box. The speed constants and gearing was adjusted in the tune to log real values (allroad's wheel are larger). I added couple of things but otherwise the template is awesome, good job!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: