Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Launch control and DSG farts - need help to explain logic  (Read 6287 times)
tao13

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2023, 12:59:01 PM »

I don't know to develope in  IDA, but i make many things with analogy with other files....other things....(please don't comment here)
I saw in golf 5 dsg file, this map KLREDNMXDid we have it in our me7.5 018h or 032hf?
I have the problem , feel like throttle cut (shoots when dsg change gears) on my 1.8t with dsg from 3 years.
I don;t know if they are from ignition cut, or fuel cut or throttle cut.
Other thing what is different from golf 5 is CREDSTU.
Maybe if this help.....please let me know.

Spawnb91rlf

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2023, 04:53:48 AM »

Hello
Can someone help me too, please.
It is a great request if you could help me
I would also like to do dsg farts on a 1.8T with DSG.
06A906032HF
Thank you
aef

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2023, 12:35:06 AM »

Quote from: fknbrkn
prj, thanks again for your time and especially for giant impact of nefmoto community by sharing priceless info
I see bunch of haters here from time to time wanting feed em with free solutions but for truly learning person much more important is to know where to find answers if you stuck and develop own solution and thats the key to knowledge  Roll Eyes

+1 always helpful if you ask the right questions

Quote from: fknbrkn
So the results
Long shiftings for test purpose with +3 deg zwmn and 1 cyl cutout
https://youtu.be/xgnvEQXXbhE

LC with 3 cyl cutout
https://youtube.com/shorts/RexLzrRRqEQ

The "cutout" is the way to go make the LC sound like a modern car, correct? Did you play abit more to finetune the sound? Do your farts work under wot and high load?
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2023, 02:14:29 AM »

+1 always helpful if you ask the right questions

The "cutout" is the way to go make the LC sound like a modern car, correct? Did you play abit more to finetune the sound? Do your farts work under wot and high load?

There is a map with load x rpm with number of cutout cylinders and kfzwmngs for minimun advance during shift so its a plenty room for tune shifting time and some kind of sound (and probably cutout mask) but unfortunatelly im far away from those project cars and didnt had a chance to hear it personally  Roll Eyes
Yes its works at wot

I think its basic fart, not a tiger roars like AMGs
drugward

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2024, 04:27:29 PM »

Hello,

I've sent you a couple PM's regarding this, I have an audi tt APX that i've converted to wideband using HJ ecu, It's been dyno tuned to 250WHP running around 1.5 bar of boost, recently i've swapped to dq250 from a passat 6 2.0tdi and did the TCU tune to suit the shift points etc, also converted to MK60 ABS with ESP from a 4motion car.

Could you help me with the DSG mode multimap and the LC/DSG farts?
I'm one of a few in my country with a dsg swapped 1.8t, all the other cars are owned by my friend who helped me with the swap, we're both trying to get the tunes down so the functionality is as close to a factory equipped dsg car can be, he has an Ibiza with around 450 WHP and launch control would help him alot to spool the big turbo since he does drag racing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: