Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: Chris tuning thread. now running meth - overboost :(  (Read 58606 times)
phila_dot

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2014, 11:38:57 AM »

Considering your log, I have a tough time believing the PID is doing any adaptation, unless that is post adaptation.

Does it look like that on the first run after clearing codes?

Just browsed the csv on my phone, so I can't offer any real advice, but ldimxak_w is populated in his log.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2014, 11:45:59 AM »

Just browsed the csv on my phone, so I can't offer any real advice, but ldimxak_w is populated in his log.

Indeed.

Doesn't seem like much corrections though...

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
carsey

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2014, 12:02:59 PM »

Havent cleared codes but have flashed a newer map on,  so not 100% sure if that will clear fault codes.

Added 3* timing onto certain areas of the log,  which has pulled the adaptions back a touch.

See this log attached
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2014, 12:07:12 PM »

Havent cleared codes but have flashed a newer map on,  so not 100% sure if that will clear fault codes.

It does in ME7.1, not sure about your ECU.

Looking REALLY good dude. Seriously. Well done.

Get that car to a dyno!

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
carsey

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2014, 12:16:06 PM »

Will see what I can do Smiley  id like to see where its at too.

165 g/s which equates to around 207bhp using the rule of thumb gs/0.8 method.   Feels more than that when driving it.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2014, 12:28:21 PM »

Time to do some K04 action son Smiley

ECUx Plot

carsey

« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2014, 12:29:19 PM »

Thats the job for over the winter.  k04-064 onto my 1.8T...however, i think ill leave that one to the pro's to map haha.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »

Thats the job for over the winter.  k04-064 onto my 1.8T...however, i think ill leave that one to the pro's to map haha.

Are you KIDDING me?

You did a great job with the K03.

I am 100% confident you can do it.

ECUx Plot

carsey

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2014, 12:47:48 PM »

we'll see, much harder to log 350+bhp than it is to do 250bhp without the use of a rolling road.
ddillenger

« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »

Are you KIDDING me?

You did a great job with the K03.

I am 100% confident you can do it.

+1

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
carsey

« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2014, 01:30:30 PM »

Thanks both of you Cheesy

Be nice to tune the wmi on this one aswell.   Can probably get a touch more timing on it and let the WMI pull it back out when active.

Just a shame this one doesnt spit a flame on liftoff like my last one did running me3.8.   You could get 4ft flames on demand with that, just by tapping the throttle.   Be nice for an occasional pop on downshift though. Tongue
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2014, 01:31:05 PM »

we'll see, much harder to log 350+bhp than it is to do 250bhp without the use of a rolling road.

No way. You need LESS road Smiley

ECUx Plot

carsey

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2014, 01:36:49 PM »

haha, true,  but you also end up going a LOT faster.  Doesnt really phase me providing the conditions are safe (on a nice long private farm track... lol)

also got the 610cc injectors to scale in aswell on the new one.  So would need to dig out the data for those
ddillenger

« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2014, 02:03:15 PM »

haha, true,  but you also end up going a LOT faster.  Doesnt really phase me providing the conditions are safe (on a nice long private farm track... lol)

also got the 610cc injectors to scale in aswell on the new one.  So would need to dig out the data for those

How do you figure? If your gearing doesn't change, you will be going the same speed at redline with either turbo-lol.

It just takes less road to complete the log!

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2014, 02:03:42 PM »

6500 rpm is 6500 rpm, regardless of HP Smiley

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: