Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello everyone from DALLAS TX  (Read 3693 times)
itemonsale

« on: May 08, 2013, 09:24:50 AM »

First  of all, I would like  to thank you everyone who helped me ….BIG THANK YOU !  I  finally be able to read/write my ECU after buying 3 cables from ebay (both in boot mode and Nefmoto  software). Now, I am ready for the next challenge  on editing my ecu. I am new to this hex  editing stuff (With a ME background isn’t helping me much here maybe PID control and  fluid analysis, regretted I didn’t take any CS class ), however , I am not new to tuning , I have years of experience on  standalone mostly on AEM EMS and Motec , even though the concept is similar, but all the map were defined in the standalone software. 
Currently I am working on a 02 B6 A4 1.8T US with the ME7.5  8E0909518F ECU . First, I downloaded the file correspond to the hardware, then I find a match  XDF file for  8E0 bin, Now if all the parameter are defined I am good to go, but  it doesn’t really look completed compared to S4wiki guide. So my question is , Can you point out where I can define all the variable and map so that I can started define the parameter.  I heard some people compared hex address from other bin file and XDF …  How does that work exactly?  For instant if I want to disable the emission o2 sensor ,What address I should compare to, for the S4 they have 4 o2 sensor ,but 1.8t only have 2 , so how do I do that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: