Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from South Louisiana.  (Read 3437 times)
Deebeaux

« on: June 26, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »

Name's Dave. I normally hang out on TDIClub but have found myself here a lot lately. For fun I've been importing European MFA/FIS clusters into the US and selling them to TDI owners that never had the option of having one here in the states. I've become fairly comfortable with cluster swapping and modifications (lighted needles, recode temperature gauge to be linear, etc...) using a hex editor. Recently I've been tasked with helping a buddy swap an ALH TDI engine into his 2003 1.8T GLX Wagon. I've run into a bit of troubles with the ECU swap and immo and am here for some help. Also here to learn skills of tinkering with ECUs so I can better help TDI buddies in the future. (Or any locals, Diesel or not, that need ECU/Cluster help.)

So far I've been reading a ton here, but will be making a post in the cluster/immo forum soon seeking some advice. These forums have been a wealth of knowledge so far and I enjoy them.

See you out there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: