Pages: [1]
Author Topic: presentation  (Read 3240 times)
alrobe

« on: July 04, 2013, 01:22:59 PM »

Hello friends of the forum, I'm from Argentina, I found this forum for a while and visited him in read, then began to interest me too this and started reading and I record.

I'm in the car electronics and poseeo a workshop in my country on this subject I have many computers and want to learn.

I'm here in search of training to understand the maps of ME and MED, use WinOLS I have the original program and have found many maps and aids I've read here I could understand some give and Map pack who are here in the forum.

Now I want to start learning to modify things to know where to start to promote a ME.

I have read lots of information although not English with the help of san google I could understand many things. But hey I have a long way to go, I know to start an MOU enhance what the laws are to be considered.

Thank you for welcoming me into the forum and sorry for my English use google translator.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: