Pages: [1]
Author Topic: almost out of hope!!  (Read 2980 times)
bigchalk

« on: August 12, 2014, 06:25:34 PM »

sorry to keep posting for help. i really hate taking up yalls time with the same issue. i dont think im geting into bootmode. i dont kn0w if im doing it wrong or if their is another issue in the link somwhere. i either get error 0x7 no echo from cable OR can not open file 0x04. any ideas? im even open to remote assistance if anyone can help.
THANK YOU to everyones help thus far!!
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 06:28:20 PM »

sorry to keep posting for help. i really hate taking up yalls time with the same issue. i dont think im geting into bootmode. i dont kn0w if im doing it wrong or if their is another issue in the link somwhere. i either get error 0x7 no echo from cable OR can not open file 0x04. any ideas? im even open to remote assistance if anyone can help.
THANK YOU to everyones help thus far!!

Send me your ecu and cluster. Make sure to tell me which immo ID matches the key. I will fix this for you.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: