Pages: [1]
Author Topic: B8 2.0T ecu defs and flashing  (Read 1814 times)
Leafy

« on: March 12, 2020, 11:11:46 AM »

Hey all, first post here. I'm in the market for new car and I don't buy cars that don't have tuning solutions. I was looking for a B7 A4 with the 2.0T but there's not many for sale right now, while there seems to be a bunch of early B8s for cheap. I can't seem to find ecu defs for the A8 and it also doesn't seem clear what the flashing solution is. I can find threads on the subject but none of them end up conclusive.
dilly

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 05:38:12 PM »

Hey all, first post here. I'm in the market for new car and I don't buy cars that don't have tuning solutions. I was looking for a B7 A4 with the 2.0T but there's not many for sale right now, while there seems to be a bunch of early B8s for cheap. I can't seem to find ecu defs for the A8 and it also doesn't seem clear what the flashing solution is. I can find threads on the subject but none of them end up conclusive.
so what exactly do you want for which exact car?? you flew around 3 topics in one sentence. and for cars that new i can almost guarantee nobody is going to give it to you on a silver platter. it would be cheaper to get an off the shelf tune or dyno tune etc...
Leafy

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 06:12:52 PM »

I'm mainly looking for the flashing solution for the b8 a4 2.0t which I believe uses the Me17 ecu. The threats I've seen make it look like mpps v18 and newer might work or that there's something that works with a standard can us cable like a tactrix2.0.

Ecu Def file for tunerpro would be nice so I don't have to find the whole damn tune in winols. There seems to have been a request for it and someone seemed like they were going to provide one and never posted it in the year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: