Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could you direct me the location of KRKTE in this 225hp TT file? 8N0 906 018BB  (Read 3169 times)
Mechsoldier

I can't seem to find the location in this file. I need an XDF definition, but there isn't one on here. Could somebody just let me know the location. I do have an ecm titanium def so I can edit the maps I need to, I just need to tell the KRKTE this has 44 lb injectors. Thanks guys.

Danny
ddillenger

0x1CFF0

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Mechsoldier

0x1CFF0

I guess I also need TVub. Also, could you explain how you found that in there? Like if you look at a defined mk4 1.8t you will see krkte is after this value and before this value, so you look in the file and fins those three values together, and that's how? For example I've learned at this point thst the emissions stuff will be a lot of 00 and 01 values after the ff ff ff ff near the top of a file normally.

I'm just looking to learn so I can stop asking as many questions, and also maybe begin answering at some point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: