Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELLO FROM INDIANAPOLIS, LOVING THIS PAGE SO MUCH INFO  (Read 2355 times)
onlyoneaudi

« on: April 17, 2016, 10:02:01 PM »

Im here i from indianapolis, i heard about this page after the passing of our good friend in the community Daz..., everyone on here knows who is assuming and Britton Price one of my good friends and Daz's referred me to this page to learn how to tune which is mt goal i have already downloaded all the programs needed onto my windows 10 and im looking to get a base file going for my setup until vdubnation or merza i know him by is ready to come back again wednesday. I was truly saddened when i got the news even though most of us never met him he is a part of our cars and passion and would love to have his name live on in the community. I'm eager to learn and motivated with time coming up with the semester ending and dyno day coming up on may 6th for street car takeover in town. anyways to my build list currently.

jhm rs6r turbos, ssac 3" downpipes, xs power inlets, upgraded dv's, 2.0 coil pack, 2.5 " magnaflow exhaust, 6 puck clutch, and fidanza lwfw.

im looking too run on a base tune on 93 w/ this until its ready to be tuned w/ 630 cc injectos, walbro 450, 3 bar maf, and e85.

looking forward to seeing what the community here has to offer.

onlyoneaudi

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 10:34:42 PM »

Im here i from indianapolis, i heard about this page after the passing of our good friend in the community Daz..., everyone on here knows who is assuming and Britton Price one of my good friends and Daz's referred me to this page to learn how to tune which is mt goal i have already downloaded all the programs needed onto my windows 10 and im looking to get a base file going for my setup until vdubnation or merza i know him by is ready to come back again wednesday. I was truly saddened when i got the news even though most of us never met him he is a part of our cars and passion and would love to have his name live on in the community. I'm eager to learn and motivated with time coming up with the semester ending and dyno day coming up on may 6th for street car takeover in town. anyways to my build list currently.

jhm rs6r turbos, ssac 3" downpipes, xs power inlets, upgraded dv's, 2.0 coil pack, 2.5 " magnaflow exhaust, 6 puck clutch, and fidanza lwfw.

im looking too run on a base tune on 93 w/ this until its ready to be tuned w/ 630 cc injectos, walbro 450, 3 bar maf, and e85.

looking forward to seeing what the community here has to offer.

sorry about the typos. b5 s4 by the way  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: