Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello, from Connecticut  (Read 3240 times)
omniscient

« on: August 28, 2013, 12:42:39 AM »

Hello, everyone!  My name is Ryan Yates.  I've been tuning ECU's for about nine years now.  I started off with chipping and tuning Hondas when I was sixteen and I worked my way up to running a chassis dyno service in Norwich, CT.  I do everything from piggy-backs, standalone, and OEM ECU tuning, we even offer re-flashing services but those are boring.  I'm a BMW fan, I have an 89' 325is boosted on twenty psi with a Holset HX35 utilizing Megasquirt.  Before the MS install I worked with a few people and got my car running, boosted, with 42lb injectors with the factory 1.73 Motronic.  From there I started tuning 3.1 ECUs in the E36s.  I just got an 00' A4, 1.8t ATW and I want to start looking into tuning the factory DME since none of the companies we sell re-flashes for wants to cut me a deal on a re-flash and it's a lot more fun that way.  If anyone needs tuning information I'll help out as much as I can.  If anyone can direct me towards some literature on the subject I'm looking for I'd appreciate it!  Nice to meet you all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: