Pages: [1]
Author Topic: explanation Stage 1,2,3 and more  (Read 4143 times)
munro

« on: November 29, 2015, 05:36:58 AM »

hello guys I open this thread with the hope that someone can explain to me how to do it with a 6 year old boy in What are the changes in ECU for the various stages of processing the same ..
I state that with the letters of the alphabet using motornic to name the various maps I have very little familiarity know just the most important so I would ask those who want to speak first of all to have patience and then use just a "simple jargon"
thank you
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »

Here is my take on it:

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=7550.0

Click the link Tongue

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
munro

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 08:08:04 AM »

ok..grazie for the link ...
I read both the tread linked to another post linked inside but doubts remain equally ..
that is, to understand what interested me the map are involved in the various steps of preparation ..
I would like first of all to understand what are the maps interested in a change because it is based and then move forward to understand the various steps still analyzing the various maps changed in the process of remapping ..
I know that the one thing for you and corny but sorry guys I'm a rookie here ..
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 09:12:51 AM »

Read the tuning wiki.

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
munro

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 09:54:34 AM »

Thanks for the link Dillenger
that page know it well and re-read over and over again is trying to understand English is translating directly with Google in Italian but unfortunately I was never as clear as what also because motronic uses the naming alphabet to name its maps so everything becomes very complicated to understand ..
I wish you guys know that the motornics as your pockets to give me a hand to understand something more about ... .. that's all
I ask too much?
ddillenger

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 09:56:44 AM »

Have you considered reading any of the community project stage1 or 2 threads? There are detailed map lists, and reasons for the modifications. They can be daunting to go through, but contain a lot of useful info.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
munro

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 11:03:15 AM »

I read anything but the "process" is very dispersive because of the numerous interventions and non-optimal understanding of what is being written by just designations Maps motronics ..
I could post a file is developing it under your supervision?
in doing so perhaps it would be more easy to understand what changed and why ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: