Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem with OP-Com / Vaux-Com after flashing ECU  (Read 2623 times)
opctim

« on: June 28, 2018, 11:29:18 PM »

Hi guys,

as the title says, i've been tuning a corsa d opc / vxr.
Checksum correction via Ksuite 2.13.
Everything is running as expected, but OP-Com isn't working any more. It says that it cant communicate with the ecu.
(I translated the error wordly from german - maybe its a little different. Ger.: "Keine Kommunikation mit dem ECM-Steuergerät")

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
gman86

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 03:58:15 AM »

Hi guys,

as the title says, i've been tuning a corsa d opc / vxr.
Checksum correction via Ksuite 2.13.
Everything is running as expected, but OP-Com isn't working any more. It says that it cant communicate with the ecu.
(I translated the error wordly from german - maybe its a little different. Ger.: "Keine Kommunikation mit dem ECM-Steuergerät")

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

What happens when you write the ori ?
opctim

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 04:36:28 AM »

Until now, I didn't try that. I'm guessing that it will work then.

KESS should be caring about the checksums. So what could it be then? Already tried Battery-Reset, no effect.
KmosK04

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 06:14:17 AM »

KESS is unstable at those ECUs and also chcksm correction isn't ok. Use other tool and correct chcksm via WinOLS
opctim

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 07:11:12 AM »

Thank you for your replies.

I corrected the checksum before flashing with winols. Is KESS forcing a checksum correction? If so, that could be the reason why opcom isn't working, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: