Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bin & Definition file with ZATMIKML, ZATMIKKML, TABGMEX, TIKATMOE, etc defined.  (Read 3389 times)
Jerry Tunin

I am looking for a bin and a definition file that has the following: ZATMIKML, ZATMIKKML, TABGMEX, TIKATMOE, ZATMKML, ZATMKKML, TKATMOE defined to help me locate them in my own bin.  Any suggestions for a def/bin combo with these?

Thanks!

ddillenger

Lots of (nearly) fully defined OLS projects kicking about. If I wasn't deliriously tired I'd remember your ecu number and post something similar.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Jerry Tunin

Lots of (nearly) fully defined OLS projects kicking about. If I wasn't deliriously tired I'd remember your ecu number and post something similar.

Thanks ddillenger, it's a 4B0906018CM.  I'm starting to pickup more on the ME7 as I go.  Been playing around with IDA and trying to workout locations with that as well from other bins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: