Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 174
Author Topic: The Volvo ME7 thread:  (Read 942953 times)
prometey1982

« Reply #2100 on: February 07, 2023, 09:28:08 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s38XVjjWIuM

i'll let you send over a spy balloon if you send me this tool Smiley

This tool is locked to VIN. I.e. you can see open project button. Project is locked to VIN. But it can be easily hacked, ahaha. I didn't make any anti hack complication. And I promised to open this tool if Vollmer made some good value to the community. 2/3 year gone. Still no value from him. Command line tool work great. If you have any problem please create ticket on github and I'll fix it. I'm adding support of mongoosePro JLR at the moment. And will open logging for TCM modules. If you can share SBL for other Volvo modules then I can extend number of supported CMs. Already made refactoring to support choosing SBL by CM type. Volcano protocols is fully implemented. Maybe I'll add UDS Volvo flashing later.

Россия - Великая страна!
https://youtu.be/fup5GzIFdXk
prometey1982

« Reply #2101 on: February 07, 2023, 09:30:04 AM »

I cannot go into car right now, but in bench mode this command does not reply back.
It can be a problem. Because ECM waits for some message from CEM to start work propertly. Alexander Morzhakov also can't start TCM modules on the bench. He asked me to dump CAN messages during switching key to position II.

Россия - Великая страна!
BaxtR

« Reply #2102 on: February 07, 2023, 09:30:53 AM »

This tool is locked to VIN. I.e. you can see open project button. Project is locked to VIN. But it can be easily hacked, ahaha. I didn't make any anti hack complication. And I promised to open this tool if Vollmer made some good value to the community. 2/3 year gone. Still no value from him. Command line tool work great. If you have any problem please create ticket on github and I'll fix it. I'm adding support of mongoosePro JLR at the moment. And will open logging for TCM modules. If you can share SBL for other Volvo modules then I can extend number of supported CMs. Already made refactoring to support choosing SBL by CM type. Volcano protocols is fully implemented. Maybe I'll add UDS Volvo flashing later.

what about us who dont associate with vollmer? were punished? been trying to push map packs for everyone...

2007 Volvo S60R, PT6266 BB, 1700x ID Injectors, Walbro525. Halme Built manifold and exhaust #BaxtrPerformance
BaxtR

« Reply #2103 on: February 07, 2023, 09:31:49 AM »

what about us who dont associate with vollmer? were punished? been trying to push map packs for everyone...

i am limited without tool...

2007 Volvo S60R, PT6266 BB, 1700x ID Injectors, Walbro525. Halme Built manifold and exhaust #BaxtrPerformance
prj

« Reply #2104 on: February 07, 2023, 09:44:02 AM »

grow some fucking balls, they're not gonna take down this site..
I don't need to grow anything. But you need to grow a brain.
If there will ever be guides/cracks for OLS posted here, there will be a DMCA notice issued and the ISP will by default shut down the site, because there will no reaction from admin.
Normally if you have an active admin it is like an 1 hour thing tops. Delete the offending post, e-mail the ISP, site back up. Many ISP-s give you a notice first as well these days, so you have a chance to react.
But when the admin is not active, then this is exactly what will happen.

Maybe once you have some experience running stuff you will find out how this works. I have received and handled multiple DMCA requests, and they can come with absolutely zero leg to stand on, but you basically need to be a lawyer to fight it.
Easier to just delete the content and move on with your life usually.

Все я понял. Ты беспокоишься о форуме, что закроют его нафиг.
Не закроют а просто тупо ISP скажет админу удалить, а админ не ответит во время и они сервер временно уберут из доступности. А поскольку никто из нас от Tony не слышал уже наверное пол года даже по тривиальным вещам, то как ты думаешь какая вероятность что он будет этим заниматся?
Ты лучше скажи, как реализовал онлайн откатку.
Это только для Bosch контроллеров MED17 или новее. Всё остальное требует дополнительного железа или очень больших изменений в коде (все карты которые хочется откатывать в онлайн надо будет передрессировать в память).
В новых бошах эта переадресация поддерживается на уровне OS уже по модулям. Так что надо просто в нужное место "вклинится".
ЗЫ И вообще я что, не могу вести подобно Воллмеру? Схерали? Он ведет себя как долбоеб, я тоже с другой стороны)
Если ты хочешь быть его Беларусским кузеном, то вперёд.
Но не удивляйся если к тебе будет после этого такое-же отношение, как к этому троглодиту.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
prj

« Reply #2105 on: February 07, 2023, 09:49:56 AM »

Just some clarifications Smiley OLS file format looks like not encrypted or obfuscated. Seems very simple DB with map parameters and variables in plain HEX.
I can almost read it with my eyes just by looking in hex viewer Smiley So looks like EVC didn't protect it at all.
But of course if looking at it is forbidden so lets us not do that Wink

And original EVC XDF export plugin costs 535,50EUR not 150. And i doubt it will run on demo WinOLS. WinOLS license is another 940 EUR.
At what version are you looking? The early ones were like that, but at some point all projects were encrypted and protected, same for the .kp mappacks.
I have not looked at it recently, I don't know if anything changed there. But I've written an OLS -> XDF parser myself before, and after a certain update most sections were crypted.

Also, if 1.5k is too much for you, maybe this is not for you. Or just use a different editor.
1.5k is what you make in 1-2 days if you do this professionally, so that's why it's priced like that.

For A2L viewing there is for example ASAP2Demo.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:53:45 AM by prj » Logged

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #2106 on: February 07, 2023, 10:12:07 AM »

Seen this floating around the Volvo groups. (Attachment)

Great reputation!! Brandon Halme S60rr sparkyr bhalme  - Said the same shit MONTHS ago.
Steals thousands.
Blocks people.
Maxes out the final column and calls it a tune.
Steals 5120 from Contrast Gustav Urbas (Nice!)

Thanks Nye (Nyet) for sponsoring scammers and condoning russian dickheads!
I fucking told you  -you arrogant prick!
Do you feel good about supporting and holding up scammers on your site?
You are equally liable to be subpoenaed to court with Tony if/when shit hits the fan.

Hey Artem, (aka prometey), with how much you talk about homosexuals - and penis, I think you might have some emotions of your own to attend??

Whats your beef with Homosexuals?
How about Alan Turing?Huh

I'd rather be "Racist" towards soviets and their greedy pig mentality - at least its based in historical reference, science, and data.
What Cars, or ECUs have been developed out of Russia, by Russians?
Lets include all soviet block countries.
I'll wait.

Denso? Bosch? and.... Blyat Industries?

Nobody wants anything to do with anything from russia. Your entire country is a mismanaged and corrupt sham of natural resources.
The world will be a better place when russia, and all its moronic culture is obliterated.
Steal from your brother before he steals from you!
Kill your brother before he kills you!

All you've done is prove yourself to be an utter sack of shit.

I, and dozens of others have an ever growing flash utility that talks to ALL modules WITHOUT ANY VIN or HW ID encryption.

Because I am about the community and growth of it.
Unlike you, who is a sad, repressed homosexual in russia

PRJ, you are the same filth as everyone else from that corner of the world.
You contribute next to nothing, while being a complete fucking asshole on every page.
You type SO MUCH SHIT - without helping a soul. Why do you waste your time?
Go beat off in the corner.
Hangout on bluelight,ru or some other cesspool.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 10:16:17 AM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

Guitar24t aka Robert Hilton
SparkyR aka Brandon Halme
Prometey1982 aka Artem Vasiliev
MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
PRJ - Dmitri from Estonia
Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #2107 on: February 07, 2023, 10:21:07 AM »

He dont care about you, dude. Why do you think any russian cares about anyone but themselves? Its in their blood to be rats and snakes.
Thats why their country has globally produced less than Africa.

Hey Dimitri, why dont you get a ticket over to Artem, and you can deliver the Penis he is always talking about.
You can encrypt things - all day together. Then you can take allll those files and shove them up your ass!

He is a russian asshat, who from what I can tell -  his work and knowledge does not match his reputation.
TBH it seems he hasnt accomplished much of anything besides harassing members here. Artem and Dimitri, havent done a fuckin thing around here besides gloat and brag about being a useless pos.

Baxter , Go finish developing the tool to suit your module and quit feeding these russian trolls and their douche circle Nyet/PRJ.

Recruit some programmers from highchool, go to the local technical college and leave pamphlets on windows of volvo drivers inviting them to a Volvo tuning convention.
You can do the same on FB, OU, CL, and other networks.
Get more people involved, rid yourself of this septic waste.

Look at his fucking avatar.
"Go putin"
You want to work with this corruption?!
HE IS A TROLL - WHO ENDORSES WAR CRIMES

Artem,  I have catalyzed SO MUCH development in this platform. More than you EVER have.
Funny how there are Dozens of programmers all working in unity to achieve a goal.
Nothin YOU COULD EVER DO.

Hell thats nearly better than the Audi group ever became!
Its a thing of beauty.
Maybe you can make a new profile and join the group and steal someone elses work while contributing nothing!!!
Because nobody EVER wants to work with you. You are more toxic than cyanide.

My Message may be written crudely, but the message is pure.
Your message may be elegant, but the message is PUTRID.

Maybe I posted some relevant information before the soviet scam endorser (nyet - how convenient) deletes it to protect his snowflake reputation

You are all pieces of shit - dont forget - we wont
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 10:36:11 AM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
s60rawr

« Reply #2108 on: February 07, 2023, 10:32:58 AM »

wait so does it use the .vlic file that we been making for the last 6 months?
i have a few xml dataloggers and it doesn't work for me.

friend's work with same logger and parameters , so thinking its my laptop or dice

There is a free flash suite in progres
OpenMoose https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiNXfjKyLvzotT5v9Knyw0CExRMOoiHG/view?usp=drive_link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 M66 S60R 4T5 /w Shims FID 1100cc RS4 Maf 75mm Hybrid 1.9 Bar

appreciate the -karma bomb, but could you plz keep it at -666. im cool with that, it's iconic
BaxtR

« Reply #2109 on: February 07, 2023, 10:37:17 AM »

He dont care about you, dude. Why do you think any russian cares about anyone but themselves? Its in their blood to be rats and snakes.
Thats why their country has globally produced less than Africa.

He is a russian asshat, who from what I can tell -  his work and knowledge does not match his reputation.
TBH it seems he hasnt accomplished much of anything besides harassing members here.

Go finish developing the tool to suit your module and quit feeding these russian trolls and their douche circle Nyet/PRJ

Look at his fucking avatar.
"Go putin"
You want to work with this corruption?!

Artem,  I have catalyzed SO MUCH development in this platform. More than you EVER have.
Funny how theres Dozens of programmers all working in unity to achieve a goal.
Nothin YOU COULD EVER DO.
Hell thats nearly better than the Audi group ever became.
Its a thing of beauty.
Maybe you can make a new profile and join there and steal someone elses work while contributing nothing!!!

Because nobody EVER wants to work with you. You are more toxic than cyanide.

My Message may be written crudely, but the message is pure.
Your message may be elegant, but the message is PUTRID.

Maybe I posted some relevant information before the soviet scam endorser (nyet - how convenient) deletes it to protect his snowflake reputation

You are all pieces of shit - dont forget - we wont

Bro i really dont care what you have to say, im not reading your wall of text, youve done nothing but cause problems. no contribution or anything or piss off.

Vollmer

Professional Cat Herder

« Reply #2110 on: February 07, 2023, 10:40:04 AM »

Bro i really dont care what you have to say, im not reading your wall of text, youve done nothing but cause problems. no contribution or anything or piss off.

Shut upp. "bro"

You should be thanking me.
You dont like anyone.
You wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for me! Check that Join Date!!

Sticking up for Halme the scammer since you run his bro Cody's birdshit welds. (Which are referenced in the above attachment)
"See how long before I get blocked!!" - Great community of censorship

"He has done this to other people"

"Called him out on shotty welds and... blocked"
"His welds were so bad"
"I think I heard about him being shady before"
Always gotta validate and promote your expenditures!!

Hope he doesn't show up to any meets I'm at, or he will leave in an ambulance.

Problems lead to solutions!
What does your Ignorance lead to? Scams? Russian Dickheads? Fractured community?!!

Quit widening the divide, you illiterate little shit.

You have Done less than me.
I watch you.
You can take the foot out of your mouth - now.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 10:57:27 AM by Vollmer » Logged

Volvo HALL of SHAME:

MAXX ECU - Brett Willet
VIDA Leach - David Leech

Useless Twats:
s60rawr

« Reply #2111 on: February 07, 2023, 10:56:05 AM »

Shut upp. "bro"

You dont like anyone.

Sticking up for Halme the scammer since you run his bro Cody's birdshit welds. (Which are referenced in the above attachment)

What does your Ignorance lead to? Scams? Russian Dickheads? Fractured community?!!

I watch you.

dude

There is a free flash suite in progres
OpenMoose https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GiNXfjKyLvzotT5v9Knyw0CExRMOoiHG/view?usp=drive_link
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2005 M66 S60R 4T5 /w Shims FID 1100cc RS4 Maf 75mm Hybrid 1.9 Bar

appreciate the -karma bomb, but could you plz keep it at -666. im cool with that, it's iconic
BaxtR

« Reply #2112 on: February 07, 2023, 11:01:49 AM »

Shut upp. "bro"

You dont like anyone.

"See how long before I get blocked!!" - Great community of censorship

"He has done this to other people"

"Called him out on shotty welds and... blocked"
"His welds were so bad"
"I think I heard about him being shady before"

Hope he doesn't show up to any meets I'm at, or he will leave in an ambulance.

I watch you.

Thanking you for making my life harder? You havent done anything for me. i got all my files myself, you didnt send me them. Fuck Off.. I registered a year before you so idk what youre trying to say there..

prometey1982

« Reply #2113 on: February 07, 2023, 11:05:14 AM »

Again. Why can't you use the console tool? This tool try to find the first active DiCE unit and connect to the car. Without any checks on VIN. If you have any problem with tool please create github ticket. Or made a patch by yourself. It's open source. Compiled with Visual Studio 2020, boost library and some patched library for open windows registry.

Россия - Великая страна!
prometey1982

« Reply #2114 on: February 07, 2023, 11:11:13 AM »

If you have some problem please ask in this thread. There are many helpfull people (except Vollmer). So you are welcome)
It definitely should be community work. But 3 years ago there were plactically nodoby to answer the questions when I learned. Every can (who can, not Vollmer) made they value to this thread. I checked my version of 5120 with Contrast's it works same way. My has one more complicated calculation of one variable but other changes are the same. So by this opened version other SW versions can be done by analogy.

Россия - Великая страна!
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 174
  Print  

Jump to: