Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: help me big problem, throttle cut on boost!  (Read 17022 times)
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »

requested boost based on req load
if you read s4wiki/nef and asking how to req boost with kfped then its just not your thing
rly
save your time (and nyets mental health)
speedforever

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2019, 04:50:25 AM »

requested boost based on req load
if you read s4wiki/nef and asking how to req boost with kfped then its just not your thing
rly
save your time (and nyets mental health)

then I understood correctly, in practice the more specific load is requested and the more there is a request for the turbo. In fact, in the previous map I had tried to increase the KFMIRL values, reporting everything even on KFMIOP but to no avail, in practice the car always requires the same boost pressure. In addition to these two maps should I intervene on another to increase specific load?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2019, 08:29:59 AM »

LDRXN and KFLDHBN

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2019, 08:54:23 AM »

then I understood correctly, in practice the more specific load is requested and the more there is a request for the turbo. In fact, in the previous map I had tried to increase the KFMIRL values, reporting everything even on KFMIOP but to no avail, in practice the car always requires the same boost pressure. In addition to these two maps should I intervene on another to increase specific load?

Again if you properly read the s4wiki , it says right there that there are basically 2 ways to request boost. The one Nyet posted ( ldrxn and HBN ) is the one that most prefer people I guess. Go read s4wiki again.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2019, 09:19:23 AM »

I understand his frustration if he's trying to use google translate to figure things out, but trying to walk through this in English here can't be that much more productive.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2019, 10:06:25 AM »

I understand his frustration if he's trying to use google translate to figure things out, but trying to walk through this in English here can't be that much more productive.

I dont think hes using google translate though.
speedforever

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2019, 04:31:54 PM »

yes guys I use google for translations because I'm Italian. However, I have already used KFLDHBK and LDRXN on my map. In particular, the first is set at maximum while the second is a limiter on a specific load, which in any case is higher even than it should, but the request is always low.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »

Unfortunately, since ME7L can't be used to log your ECU, I'm not sure what else might be limited your load. Maybe others can comment.

ECUx Plot

Blazius

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2019, 06:37:44 PM »

yes guys I use google for translations because I'm Italian. However, I have already used KFLDHBK and LDRXN on my map. In particular, the first is set at maximum while the second is a limiter on a specific load, which in any case is higher even than it should, but the request is always low.

Post screens of HBN and ldrxn.
speedforever

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2019, 09:43:45 AM »

Post screens of HBN and ldrxn.

Here's my KFLDHBN and LDRXN guys.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2019, 11:16:58 AM »

How about IRL

ECUx Plot

speedforever

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2019, 12:08:43 PM »

How about IRL

here is MIRL E MIOP
speedforever

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2019, 03:03:27 PM »

no advice guys?
speedforever

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2019, 03:32:22 PM »

hi guys, then I did other tests and I realized in practice that the request does not exceed the fateful 2550 bar that they say is a MOTRONIC block, is there any way to circumvent this type of limitation by chance?
speedforever

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2019, 03:54:04 PM »

I was reading Hack 5120 where in practice on several maps the factor by 2 had to be divided,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: