Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can someone define lambda address for me7.1? (for vrT 12v project)  (Read 2560 times)
jaremyhawk

hey all!
So ive been working with lambodia 1 from ecu connections on my vrT file is someone able to tell me the address for b1 s1 lambda?

also my afr at idle is 17.1 but at (WOT is 11.2 AFR ) pretty sketchy but i think this is related to lamb off
another tuner turned lamb off along with secondary 02 on my (NA tune) and this is very crucial to final tuning as on block 032 vcds is not showing any changes at all stays at 0.0
thinking he used a tool to turn off lamb and second o2 code and messed up my lambda entirely... 
Vrt file on request if you would like to take a look at the file and let me know of any changes that are needed..
my apologizes if im missing anything or posted in the wrong section ( admin pls delete if wrong ) Im still learning the basics of me7.1 tuning..
stock file attached below
car: 2001 mk4 jetta VR6 12v (AFP)
ECU: bosch me7.1 (021906018R)
transmission: 5spd manual

log attached from VRT file on block 31 ecu sees voltages but on 32 no changes at all stays at 0.0 the entire time.. 
yxx499

If you are searching for LAMFA , it is located at 1B9CE.
_nameless

Vrt file on request? Lol so i gotta ask you to looknat your crappy file? Thats a new one.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
jaremyhawk

i mean i paid money for david to modify my file he works with "LMT automation" in Germany just dont want someone to use for resale your more than welcome to have a look if you like..
jaremyhawk

Thanks how would one go about re enabling lambda? what originally happend is i used my tuned Na file for making my vrt file and prior to all of this i asked on ecu connections if someone could just delete secondary o2 and maxboost from ecu connections just turned off lambda completely... is this offset in 16 bit or 8 bit value? thanks for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: