Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Couple of questions about VW B5/5.5 cluster EEPROM tweaks  (Read 3947 times)
jrelder

« on: October 26, 2016, 12:11:07 PM »

Hi,

I have a VW Passat B5.5 FIS Cluster (3B0 920 847) and I have modified the EEPROM to enable distance to empty and illuminated needles.

Now my questions are:

Can the EEPROM be modified to change the cruise light such that it illuminates when setting the speed rather than when switching the cruise control on? It appears it can be done for Golfs (http://www.users.on.net/~graeme86/clusterprog/clusterprog.html) and at the address mentioned on that page I have the same default value E9 so I'm guessing it would work, but I just want to know if anyone can tell me for sure?

Secondly, I don't supposed anyone would have any idea as to whether the parking distance control (PDC) info would show on this cluster if I were to retrofit it? If it won't show on the cluster I'll just go with a rearview camera to my radio instead.

Thanks,
James
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: