Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help to fix my Cluster VDO 8L0920932M D11  (Read 412 times)
faria

« on: April 07, 2024, 02:10:00 PM »

Hello everybody!  I have a problem with my instrument panel VDO 8L0920932M D11.  Initially I tried to read the EEPROM using the clip with Ezp2023+ without desoldering.  Once this was done, the file presented content that was inconsistent with the cluster data, I believe the file was corrupted.

After that, I turned on the cluster and it displayed the code symbol.  I got the file from another Panel exactly the same model.  I uploaded the file to the EEPROM and the cluster showed a different Beep and the Km display showed the message "Def".

PS: In the file I changed the Immo ID and VIN to that of my original cluster. 

Can anyone tell me why it doesn't work even when uploading the file from an identical panel?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 10:07:52 PM »

Find a non corrupt eeprom and write that to the eeprom and adapt it to the car

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
faria

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 07:14:47 AM »

Find a non corrupt eeprom and write that to the eeprom and adapt it to the car

Thanks for the response.  I think I couldn't explain it correctly because I was using "Google Translate".

I managed to write the .Bin file to the 93c86 eeprom, but when turning on the cluster the beeping sound changed and presented the "dEF" error and the central display had a pixel failure.  In the .bin file I used, I only changed the "ImmoID" and "VIN" data.

Can you tell me if I need to change any other information in the file for it to work correctly?
faria

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 06:20:56 AM »

Can someone help me?
Fazi

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 02:21:58 PM »

Do you have Ori dump readed by EZP?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: