Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME 7.8 ecu mods, na to supercharging?  (Read 2577 times)
DRD

« on: April 21, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »

Looking for some input on ME 7.8 ecu map mods , super charging a na engine.
I have a Porsche 3.6L NA car. Looking to add a supercharger to it, got most of it figured out, but the ecu of course. Have done  as much research as I could find, this site has given me the most info.
I will need bigger injectors,  need to raise the maf limit, and fueling when it comes on boost, 6 lbs max. From what I have been told, the ecu runs closed loop at all times, and the timming is controled by knock adapation, As I have monitored the timming as this this happen.

larger Injectors can be scaled, found  maps, and maf  can be scaled, have found  those maps also.
Questions are, I have been told that the lamfa table will adjust some of the fuelling too a point, but some basic trim maps and fault thresholds will need changes also..
Anyone have and ideas on this? I can post up the bin file if needed.
Thanks
DRD
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 09:49:14 AM »

by any chance do you have a original read

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
DRD

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:00:27 AM »

Here is the stock bin file.
Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: