Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06a 906 032 DM possible Revo tune, how to check?  (Read 4024 times)
Delta_co

« on: April 14, 2013, 05:02:12 PM »

I am getting a spare ecu and the current owner said it may have a Revo tune on it. However, he can't verify if it does because he bought the wrong ecu and it won't work in his car. Apparently, it was flashed before he bought it. Either way, I'm getting a good deal for a spare ecu. So what can I do to check it?
lezsi

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 05:19:29 AM »

I am getting a spare ecu and the current owner said it may have a Revo tune on it. However, he can't verify if it does because he bought the wrong ecu and it won't work in his car. Apparently, it was flashed before he bought it. Either way, I'm getting a good deal for a spare ecu. So what can I do to check it?

After reading the flash (probably you'll have to do that in boot mode), search for the string "Revotechnik" in the binary.
Delta_co

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 11:24:17 AM »

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere. But what is the process for reading in bootmode with Nefmoto flasher?
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 11:25:36 AM »

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere. But what is the process for reading in bootmode with Nefmoto flasher?

Non-existent. Nefmoto doesn't do bootmode reading/writing. That's why he mentioned Galletto (available on this site, works with your standard ftdi cable with minor changes). Do a search.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: