Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How long does it take to flash ME7 (551K) ECU?  (Read 4315 times)
okkim

« on: October 06, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »

Hi,

I'm flashing right now my ECU first time with the Nefmoto SW. The flashing takes long time (now +30 minutes). The software says that the "operation is in progress" and "disconnected". There is only one active button "Cancel current operation", it doesn't do anything.

I'm afraid to close the program, since I don't know if the flashing is going on or not.

Is it working, or not? What I should do?
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »

normally around 3 Min to flash.. something is def. wrong

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
okkim

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:39:40 PM »

Yes, I managed to flash it. The software was in some error state, and didn't do anything. I didn't know what it will print in the screen that what is doing.

I closed it, and started again. After that I started the flashing again, and it worked, but not perfectly. It stopped after a 1% transfer, and I had to restart the ECU. After that the software connected again and succesfully flashed the rest. I did this two times, and it worked the same way in both times. But it worked! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: