Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Opinion on a tuning file ME7.5 20VT  (Read 2600 times)
Flooosee

« on: December 23, 2023, 02:56:40 PM »

Hello!

I just wanted to know what do you think about a tuning file done by someone to me.
It is made for a Audi TT MK1 225 , ECU ME7.5 , it have to be Stage 1+, flexfuel E85 and decata.

I really hope someone could help me , i want to upgrade to
Flooosee

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 03:05:18 PM »

Hello!

I just wanted to know what do you think about a tuning file done by someone to me.
It is made for a Audi TT MK1 225 , ECU ME7.5 , it have to be Stage 1+, flexfuel E85 and decata.

I really hope someone could help me , i want to upgrade to a stage 2/2+ file but first i need to know if everyting's ok ! Smiley

Some information bout my car :

- Audi TT 225 , 2001 BAM
Changes : decatalyzed, NGK Ignition coil, Ramair direct air filter, Forge Dump Valve, Bigger intercooler, bigger fuel pump, and some 630cc Bosch injectors coming soon  Grin

(only the file's attached, i can get you the Ols file if needed)
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 08:19:06 PM »

I would say... Start by reading the stickies  http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12361.0title=
Next the file is shit. e85 on stock injectors requesting 193 load?!?! GTFOH. Also, why the fuck would someone pull timing out with e85? Clearly they have no clue what they are doing too. Pointless changes and lazy shit like maxing out KFLDHBN, and deleting the downstream o2 sensor incorrectly. Hope you enjoy not having long term fuel trims...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 08:20:52 PM »

Double posting and not following forum edicate.... Best start ever....

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
adam-

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2023, 12:50:24 AM »

It's horseshit.  Everything Marty said and it's got checksum errors. Smiley
Flooosee

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2023, 03:32:53 AM »

I would say... Start by reading the stickies  http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12361.0title=
Next the file is shit. e85 on stock injectors requesting 193 load?!?! GTFOH. Also, why the fuck would someone pull timing out with e85? Clearly they have no clue what they are doing too. Pointless changes and lazy shit like maxing out KFLDHBN, and deleting the downstream o2 sensor incorrectly. Hope you enjoy not having long term fuel trims...

Sorry, I’ll take a look on the ME7Logger!
What do you mean? The file isn’t correct only because the E85? (I don’t get any missfire or something btw) as I said i’ll receive my bigger injectors shortly, I’m waiting for them to be delivered since 1month…it will be ok on this side Smiley
It seems my LTFT working properly too, maybe not if you say so, i’ll try to give you the logs shortly
And yeah sorry for double post idk what happend, I didn’t post the first one it may be a bug
Flooosee

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2023, 03:35:10 AM »

Bout checksums I correct them every time before injecting, I guess it is not a corrected file
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2023, 10:07:36 AM »

It seems my LTFT working properly too...
You must have your downstream o2 sensor installed still then. It's not coded out properly, if you unplug it, you will not have LTFT's.

Flooosee

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2023, 05:01:58 PM »

You must have your downstream o2 sensor installed still then. It's not coded out properly, if you unplug it, you will not have LTFT's.

I’m sure there is no 02 sensor , i looked to remove it from the ECU because precisely I had default code from this (but if you tell me it is bad removed I took it from a YT video, can share you if you want) Huh
i would like to share you some logs using ME7Logger but i dont know why it dont find my interfaces… cant i use VCDS or something else instead ?
_nameless

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 06:34:42 PM »

Use VehiCAL its free for vag me7, easier to use and auto configs. Only thing is you need a j2534 cable that supports k line

Flooosee

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2023, 02:17:03 AM »

Use VehiCAL its free for vag me7, easier to use and auto configs. Only thing is you need a j2534 cable that supports k line

Alright, i have to buy one then, it will take around 10days do be delivered. If i give you the logs, will you be ok to help me out correcting my file ?
Receiving my Bosch 630cc injectors today btw
prj

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2023, 06:43:01 AM »

If i give you the logs, will you be ok to help me out correcting my file ?
You're asking him to tune your car for you? Sure he can do that, post it in services or pm him, and he'll do it for a price.

Or do you really expect someone knowledgeable to tune your shit for free, because you did them a favor and provided logs?
Because that's how it sounds.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Flooosee

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2023, 03:37:23 PM »

You're asking him to tune your car for you? Sure he can do that, post it in services or pm him, and he'll do it for a price.

Or do you really expect someone knowledgeable to tune your shit for free, because you did them a favor and provided logs?
Because that's how it sounds.

You most likely turned it on a bad way, I understand you don’t know me and a lot of people are just here for profit, you can see me more like a student, kind of. It’s a passion I found.
But let me explain so everything should be fine Smiley. I can tell you what happend to me. To do short I buyed a sort of online courses to gain some knowledge about chiptuning. The owner did to me this file I sent earlier. I wanted to know if it was a good one, or really not (for sure hes not expert with ME7 but still). Then he (_nameless) told me the file wasn’t good, so yeah I thought he could help me to fix the file otherwise idk what can he do with logs, but if it’s only commercial then….

So yeah I’m not asking to someone to do the file, but I want for sure someone who can give me a hand to understand what’s wrong with this one so we can fix it together ! Smiley
I hope you understand my approach better, maybe it would have been better if I started with that  Cheesy
prj

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 04:40:22 AM »

You most likely turned it on a bad way, I understand you don’t know me and a lot of people are just here for profit, you can see me more like a student, kind of. It’s a passion I found.
But let me explain so everything should be fine Smiley. I can tell you what happend to me. To do short I buyed a sort of online courses to gain some knowledge about chiptuning. The owner did to me this file I sent earlier. I wanted to know if it was a good one, or really not (for sure hes not expert with ME7 but still).
We don't care what you paid for.
Then he (_nameless) told me the file wasn’t good, so yeah I thought he could help me to fix the file otherwise idk what can he do with logs, but if it’s only commercial then….
You do not "fix" anything. You take a stock file and tune it from scratch.
So far you have not done anything on your own. You are asking someone to tune your car for you for free and you feel entitled to it because you got scammed by someone. Nobody cares about it here.

So yeah I’m not asking to someone to do the file, but I want for sure someone who can give me a hand to understand what’s wrong with this one so we can fix it together ! Smiley
So not only do you want someone to tune your car for you, you want them to explain and teach you every step of how they do that. For free.

Are we living in the same world at all?

Nobody is going to do anything for you for free.
Flash stock file, make logs on stock file, adjust the file and then IF you have an actual real question, then post here and someone MIGHT feel like giving you some pointers.

If all this is "too much work" for you, then pay someone to tune the car for you.
To put it bluntly, everyone who is any good has their hands full with paying customers, and they're certainly not going to work for free!

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Flooosee

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 07:07:27 AM »

We don't care what you paid for.You do not "fix" anything. You take a stock file and tune it from scratch.
So far you have not done anything on your own. You are asking someone to tune your car for you for free and you feel entitled to it because you got scammed by someone. Nobody cares about it here.
So not only do you want someone to tune your car for you, you want them to explain and teach you every step of how they do that. For free.

Are we living in the same world at all?

Nobody is going to do anything for you for free.
Flash stock file, make logs on stock file, adjust the file and then IF you have an actual real question, then post here and someone MIGHT feel like giving you some pointers.

If all this is "too much work" for you, then pay someone to tune the car for you.
To put it bluntly, everyone who is any good has their hands full with paying customers, and they're certainly not going to work for free!

You know for what I agree with you ? The fact that we don’t live in the same world, you are just attacking me for free, as you wouldn’t do it IRL. You didn’t read my message for sure, I touched my file and some other files too, but I’m looking to get more knowledge about ME7.5. I already did tuning on my own but I’m not expert at all, that’s why I’m looking for help. Now if you only talk by money what are you doing on forum? Create a society or idk. Final point on that is, the guy gave me this file, but I already touched it before and after, and I was about to give logs. So no, I don’t need someone to explain step by step.

I’ve never told you to do the file, but to share with me knowledge. People are so personal by now. Even if you don’t want to help me, pass your way, or at least can you talk gentle as a normal human? Damn.

You talk to me like I don’t know anything, I have good basics on tuning, but to fully understand a specific ECU it takes LEARNING, where can I find learning ? On the internet, like a forum. I told you I’m not here to get someone doing all the job for me, it never been the goal. I prefer getting knowledge than any sort of free file like you say.

If you want to keep everything for your own business, nice to you, we just don’t have the same philosophy. Just say that you don’t want to help and we're good, useless to search for aggressiveness… if I just want to buy a file and don’t understand what’s in it, I know where I can find some.

I still wait to receive cables to give a try to VehiCAL, if you don’t want to talk with me, whatever. So a word to the wise
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: