Pages: [1]
Author Topic: O2 voltages VS Zt-2  (Read 3009 times)
mightemouce

« on: April 27, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »

Whats up guys spent some time messing with the car today got some new injectors in switched from 52lb ev14s to a set of 850cc ev14s that I picked up from a local shop that was awesome to deal with and I would them recommend to anyone looking for injectors. Took some logs tonight and was finally able to log my zt2 and create an overlay with an ecux log. For the longest time I thought the car was going rich in the higher rpm range but looking at the log from the zt2 its not at all, just wondering what you guys think of this.

Looking at the actual vs desired I feel I may need to increase KRKTE a bit was wondering what everyones thoughts are. My ltft are relatively close to zero

For the hell of it heres a video from show and go also 12.1 at 113 this pass

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:28:10 PM by mightemouce » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 08:30:08 PM »

I think we need to change the name of this site from "nefmoto" to "do not trust narrow band O2 sensor voltages"

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: