Pages: [1]
Author Topic: which SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE FOR ECU REPAIR , / RECOVERY  (Read 2753 times)
sadsack

« on: October 16, 2020, 01:41:27 PM »

hi , I have been toying with the idea of extending my diagnostics business for a while with remapping etc . I have decided I would like to learn how to repair and recover ECUs first where possible . I woould be much happier remapping if I know I am already capable of repairing and recovering anything I do and any mistakes / mishaps that happen  .

so after all that what software and  hardware would you say is a must for ecu repair recovery

if I use alientech stuff would ktagg allow me do most of the bench stuff neeeded to recover etc

please excuse my complete ignorance I am a total noob
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:10:44 PM »

Please don't shout.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
sadsack

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »

huh  , are you refering to my use of caps in the title
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 03:39:29 PM »

yes.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
sadsack

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 03:59:45 PM »

So when you read my title it audibly screamed at you and hurt your ears ? if that was infact the case then I apologise but if as I suspect you just wanted to be a twat and an internet etiquette  Nazi then WTF ?? 
sadsack

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 04:07:54 PM »

Infact do me a favour and kick me from the site ,  it would appear that this site is full of tossers and jumped up little cunts like you and as you have probably gathered I have zero patience for spackas like you . 
Blazius

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 03:12:16 AM »

lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: