Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KFZWOP calibration  (Read 3487 times)
majorahole

« on: June 05, 2015, 07:32:06 AM »

ive had a pretty basic tune for a while, just upped boost, got lambda in line, and really and that was it. i was happy. but im thinking theres a lot left on the table.

looking for how you guys are adjusting this map when scaling the IOP axis. this is med9 ecu,btw.
i find if i scale the axis as i have my IOP and adjust it according to percentages, as i would think it should be done, then the values are slightly higher then KFWZ.
then the car feels pretty good and i log no CF with stock KFZW, so if i try and increase KFZW and scale the last row, as a starting place, there's still no timing pull, and it seems to run less timing overall and feel sluggish.

for my irl/iop/ldrxn
i ramped up stock to 220 in IRL, to have ldrxn cut it at 205 at its highest point. then i changed the axis in IOP by even-ing up the from about half way to the max of 220, i used the tuner wizard to calculate the values, and they seem good, except with the IRL axis max at 96, it still gives me 100 in the IOP filling axis, so i knock that back to 96 where the 100 was.
but i think this may be the wrong way to do it, cuz in stock form the IRL maxes at 170 something, but the IOP axis only goes up to 150?? whichis also close to the stock ldrxn limits too.

i know this is a long post, but wanted you to have the full idea of what i have done and how, and i cant get pics on my work pc anymore otherwise i would have some screen shots to explain

thanks to anyone with some input on this

majorahole

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 08:25:11 AM »

also, I trued using the wizard for zwop, but it gave some wonky values  in the higher filling rows
flaattire

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 09:41:27 PM »

That map tells where the spark should theoretically make the most power if not knock limited.

I just adjusted the last two load axis values. Then I manually scaled the timing values for those rows until they "looked right," taking into account how they were setup in all the rows above and how much I had scaled the axis values.
majorahole

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 09:58:46 PM »

That map tells where the spark should theoretically make the most power if not knock limited.

I just adjusted the last two load axis values. Then I manually scaled the timing values for those rows until they "looked right," taking into account how they were setup in all the rows above and how much I had scaled the axis values.
did you make them match the last 2 in IOP tho??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: