Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED 9.1 Tuning File  (Read 3191 times)
vlaad.vd

« on: March 17, 2021, 06:52:06 AM »

Hi everyone!

My Dad drives a MKV '05 GTI and bought a tuned ECU File from a Fileservice as the car has a downpipe with an aftermarket cat.
The only thing noticeable is a different pedal map and higher rev limiter, otherwise no noticeable power gain.

Can anyone have a look and possibly do a legit tune (for 100 Octane fuel)? Of course not for free  Cool

Cheers and take care!

prj

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 09:14:32 AM »

You need to post logs not files.

There can be a million things wrong with the car as well, such as WG flap being broken, which is super common on these.

Posting commercial files is against the rules of the forum.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 10:00:26 AM »

I think you need a new pair of glasses or your brain looked at, the file is a legit tune, no judgement on whether good or bad, but it looks like a proper tune, so if you don't notice any differences, your car may be broken and you just have no idea WTF you're doing.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 06:47:37 AM »

Hi everyone!

My Dad drives a MKV '05 GTI and bought a tuned ECU File from a Fileservice as the car has a downpipe with an aftermarket cat.
The only thing noticeable is a different pedal map and higher rev limiter, otherwise no noticeable power gain.

Can anyone have a look and possibly do a legit tune (for 100 Octane fuel)? Of course not for free  Cool

Cheers and take care!

well to start out with it has 5 checksum errors. looking at the file everything looked average that is until ignition timing tables  Shocked Shocked Shocked wtf?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 07:01:02 AM by Marty » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 07:03:54 AM »

axis in ignition table not modified so any load over 170 will run that ridiculous ignition timing. this is not a good file. oof

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
prj

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 07:11:03 AM »

axis in ignition table not modified so any load over 170 will run that ridiculous ignition timing. this is not a good file. oof

LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwzg7SYZKF0

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
sonique

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »

well to start out with it has 5 checksum errors. looking at the file everything looked average that is until ignition timing tables  Shocked Shocked Shocked wtf?

Yes Wtf ..
why post bad map screen /not possible make correct definition/ Cheesy

full of joke your post

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 09:17:34 AM by sonique » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »

Yes Wtf ..
why post bad map screen /not possible make correct definition/ Cheesy

full of joke your post

ah. fair enough, my mistake. offsets wrong Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: