Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wiring lc-2 and dg-1  (Read 1959 times)
B.B.B5/S4

« on: August 29, 2020, 07:28:49 PM »

Hopefully posting this to the right place... Wondering if there's anyone that can help me out with a quick breakdown of wiring wideband O2 sensors into factory harness so ECU is reading data I've seen a couple with single sensors wired in using yellow analog output wire but unless I'm missing something that's only half the battle being the other bank will not have input I know there's a secondary output of the brown wire but from my reading it looks like the voltage range and input is scaled differently thanks in advance

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 08:59:23 PM »

Please stop posting the same post over and over again to multiple boards.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dilly

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 12:26:36 AM »

a quick google search will solve this question for you. there is a thread that explains which plug on the rear o2 sensors your use and which wire it is. then further explains the address you log with the respective conversion of each brand wideband sensor to lambda or afr.
don't be a nuisance. seems you have been warned multiple times. i would relax if i were you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: