Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Finding maps for 06A906032FR (2.0L AVH, Auto)  (Read 4024 times)
quip

« on: November 08, 2014, 01:49:56 PM »

I couldn't find any definitions for my ECU, so I used the me7-tools maplocator to generate an xdf as a starting point. It found several tables and scalars that are of interest to me, CDKAT (O2 DTC), KFLBTS (lambda target), LAMFA (driver requested lambda), KRKTE (injector scaling), and KFZW (ignition timing).

KFLBTS and KRKTE both look plausible, and the row/column definitions for the other tables do too, but the actual data in LAMFA and KFZW doesn't look right to me. Also, CDKAT looks wrong, but I think it might just be off by one address (should be 0x181A3). Does anyone here have enough experience with 2.0L ECUs to point me in the right direction?
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 03:32:15 PM »

Without looking, I'm going to say CDKAT is right, but your file uses CDKATSP and SPF (CDKAT is 0). Look at the two bytes after CDKAT. Should be 01 and 03.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
quip

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »

Thanks! CDKAT is 0, and the next two bytes are 0 and 3. So if I want to disable the catalyst efficiency DTC, I just need to leave CDKAT alone and change the next two bytes to zero? I understand that this will not help me pass emissions, I just want the MIL to stop coming on.
quip

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 05:46:35 PM »

bump for anyone interested

Zeroing the two bytes after CDKAT as per ddillenger's suggestion worked. I've gone through a tank of gas with no check engine light, and my OBDII scanner shows no codes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: