Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: rs4 maf sensor 077133471K replacement  (Read 9948 times)
crackerx

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2023, 02:30:50 AM »

I`m sorry to tell you but you are an real idiot.

First of all you started this bullshit post with a big lie.
You forgot to tell guys the reality : "my friends from forum does any CHEAPER MAF RS4 is working ? Because i asked parts dealer for OEM and ITS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME.

Do not expect to get help when you want to try such things.
Don't tell others what country you're from, you'll embarrass more people.
tao13

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2023, 03:28:08 AM »

I think you are a shit crackerx. Nothing is too expensive for my car. crackerx , what car do you have, how much money and time invest in it. FUCK YOU. You can not judge me.
BUT you not understood some things. BOSCH aftermarchet and replacements are BADDDDDD. I have a lot of people with other cars other engines and had bad experiences with other manufactured parts.
Maybe now you understand this.

Geomeo

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2023, 09:33:46 AM »

Are you sure the problem is the maf?  You and your friends ever tried to clean one?  Maybe problem with your aftermarket air filter?   Pretty sure it should not be too hard to test the maf independent of your car too.  If they are ALL that bad maybe you should make your own.  Show Bosch who’s the Boschhhhh  Grin
tao13

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2023, 11:10:30 AM »

I run with my rs4 maf case and BAM maf sensor from 4 years, calibrated for my project. But i want to try a OEM rs4 maf sensor to see the differences.
For this i put the question if anybody use other manufactured sensor for 1.8T. I wrote about all what i heard for other car like BMW, Renault if they bought aftermarket sensors from other manufactured than BOSCH, all works very bad, they had other output voltage for the same air flow like OEM .
MAYBE NOW...i was clear!
Geomeo

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 01:10:20 PM »

Why do you think the sensor or sensors are bad?  Maybe you should take some logs of your car and post them. 
tao13

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2023, 01:45:57 PM »

It is not bad, it does its job but calibration of mlh ....i have some doubts, for this i went to buy and oem rs4 sensor , to see the difference!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: