Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: LDRXN table in 2.8 v6 3B0907551BP???  (Read 7012 times)
rx7god

« on: May 19, 2018, 06:18:41 PM »

Been looking for it for 2 days now.  Found a bunch of other tables but not the LDRXN.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:21:31 PM by rx7god » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 06:22:37 PM »

2.8... 30v? Ummm you'll never find it because it doesn't exist.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
rx7god

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 06:25:19 PM »

2.8... 30v? Ummm you'll never find it because it doesn't exist.

Thanks, That is what I figured.  What table do you use to account for increased load?  I have a PES G2 supercharger.   
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 09:52:53 PM »

This is why you don't FI NA cars in general.

To answer your question, SC doesn't require boost control: what purpose would LDRXN serve even if it was there?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 12:38:06 AM »

muhahahahahaha ask PES themselves and their tuning God, and especially ask them why your intake temperatures are so cold, almost ambient!

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
rx7god

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 03:07:52 AM »

This is why you don't FI NA cars in general.

To answer your question, SC doesn't require boost control: what purpose would LDRXN serve even if it was there?

Sorry, I misunderstand the purpose of the LDRXN table.  I did some tweaking to it when I had my 1.8T. But tuning on 2.8 seems few bother with it.

Mainly, I just need fuel and spark tables but I still fairly new to tuning on Audi ecm.
prj

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 03:51:00 AM »

Lol no, it's not only "spark and fuel tables" that you need.
If you're new then you're in WAYYYY over your head.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
rx7god

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 05:23:39 AM »

Lol no, it's not only "spark and fuel tables" that you need.
If you're new then you're in WAYYYY over your head.

I have tuned Ford ECU's and megasquirts for a while now. I am not that new.  I am new to Audi/vw ecm layout.  What tables are needed for good quality tune and not a hack job tune?     
prj

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 05:37:49 AM »

I have tuned Ford ECU's and megasquirts for a while now. I am not that new.  I am new to Audi/vw ecm layout.  What tables are needed for good quality tune and not a hack job tune?     
Yeah you're definitely new.
Ford and megasquirt compared to bosch is like lego compared to space rocket.

Get reading, but it will probably take you a year or more until you get anywhere with this where ecu is not fighting you all the time.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
daniel2345

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 06:37:30 AM »

Get reading, but it will probably take you a year or more until you get anywhere with this where ecu is not fighting you all the time.

Like that comparison. Especially the idea of the ecu fighting 'the intruder' Smiley
rx7god

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 05:13:44 PM »

I understand I am new but I am here to learn.  Where is a good place to share my xdf for my 2.8 to sanity check my tables I have so far?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

You're not going to get anywhere trying to add FI to a N/A motor using the OEM ECU.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
rx7god

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2018, 07:42:20 PM »

You're not going to get anywhere trying to add FI to a N/A motor using the OEM ECU.

The PES g2 kit uses the oem ecu. I have PES G1 kit ecu bin for a non-DBW and been looking for a g2 ecu or dump. Would a 2.7T ecu not work if the N/A ecu is a fail.     
_nameless

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 09:34:19 PM »

Lol what's the point? A stock turbo 1.8t will make 20 more wheel hp and 80 more ft lbs tq on a stock turbo. Lol.
Anywho op you can underscale the maf then use krkte to get fueling where it should be for the under scaled maf. This will give you overhead for boost without having to hack load limit on the na ecu. There's no publicly defined map packs for a 2.8 30v and if you're not good at finding maps by comparing it's going to be a tough road ahead of you. The s4 is very well defined an you may be able to use it on a 2.8 but it's going to require a ton of calibration changes. You'll also need to swap maf sensors and add a map sensor. I'm not sure if it will be happy with the map sensor in the intake manifold but if helps you out I've ran a 2.8 on a 2.7t file before just playing around. I've had thoughts of turning a 2.8 in the past but as time goes on the old ideas fade away. Could always rip it out and install a 1.8t heh

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
rx7god

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 11:38:12 PM »

Lol what's the point? A stock turbo 1.8t will make 20 more wheel hp and 80 more ft lbs tq on a stock turbo. Lol.
Anywho op you can underscale the maf then use krkte to get fueling where it should be for the under scaled maf. This will give you overhead for boost without having to hack load limit on the na ecu. There's no publicly defined map packs for a 2.8 30v and if you're not good at finding maps by comparing it's going to be a tough road ahead of you. The s4 is very well defined an you may be able to use it on a 2.8 but it's going to require a ton of calibration changes. You'll also need to swap maf sensors and add a map sensor. I'm not sure if it will be happy with the map sensor in the intake manifold but if helps you out I've ran a 2.8 on a 2.7t file before just playing around. I've had thoughts of turning a 2.8 in the past but as time goes on the old ideas fade away. Could always rip it out and install a 1.8t heh

I had a 1.8t for a while. It was fun and easy to tune.  Sold it about 2 years ago when I got a nice audi A4 2.8 for cheap.  I brought  a used PES G2 kit about year ago.   I have about 60% of the tables from the 2.7t def  defined for the my 2.8 ecu. I am actually defining two 2.8 ecu because I found a PES g1 tune ECU dump and would like to see what they changed.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: