Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help figuring out IAW1P41  (Read 1847 times)
Mclain

« on: October 09, 2020, 01:08:07 PM »

Hi all,

I decided to dive deeper into tuning of standard systems instead of stand alone systems.

So i decided to go with old stuff i have a bit of experience with and have an option of trying my progress. That means in digging into the Peugeot 106 IAW1Ap41.
I was able to get some maps in winols and exported that into an Tunerpro definition file as i wil do realtime emulation of the 28F512 eprom.

But im confused about some maps.

I have a VE map which speaks for itself.
Next to that i have a Lambda Target map. Normally this is pretty straight forward, but they the factors in there are positive, which would make me think they use Equation Ration like GM does.  So that could work right,although the numbers seem very high.

Than there is this map called "Main Fuel Calibration (multiplicative)". This strikes me as a bit odd since we have a VE and a Lamvda target map. So that would be your main fuel calculation.
Then the content of the map. At 600Rpm and low pressure they are in the 0.88 region. At the same pressure but 6200 rpm they are factor 1.3.
But at high load its about factor 0.7 at 600 rpm but about 1.0 at 7200 rpm... Which makes me think its more of an transcient  enrichment.

Someone who has got some info on this or a simular ECU so i can try to figure this out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: