Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can I get some help please  (Read 1131 times)
420gt

« on: March 28, 2023, 02:13:00 PM »

Never done this before but from my reading this is what I understand.
Situation is I had a tune from someone who didn't tune the boost control but the map isn't too bad.
So I'm tryingbto lower my boost and by lowering TVLDMX I have managed to cap my boost to 19psi at 41% duty.
Do I then go to KFLDIMX and put all the 95s to 41? And the rest tapering down or am I completely off the mark?
As it is now at wot it tapers upto full boost like its slow spooling, so would like to speed up the spool up.

Just after some guidance

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:15:02 PM by 420gt » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 02:49:33 PM »

Never done this before but from my reading this is what I understand.
Situation is I had a tune from someone who didn't tune the boost control but the map isn't too bad.
So I'm tryingbto lower my boost and by lowering TVLDMX I have managed to cap my boost to 19psi at 41% duty.
Do I then go to KFLDIMX and put all the 95s to 41? And the rest tapering down or am I completely off the mark?
As it is now at wot it tapers upto full boost like its slow spooling, so would like to speed up the spool up.

Just after some guidance

Thanks
SMFH

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
420gt

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 02:53:31 PM »

What does that mean?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 04:22:03 PM »

Have you read any of the stickies, including forum rules? If not, I will delete this thread.

https://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=17551.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
420gt

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 09:47:24 AM »

What, I have to post logs to ask a question on how to adjust something?

If you want to delete the thread just delete it, delete my account whilst your at it, I thought this forum was for learning
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 10:39:38 AM »

What are you on about man, you havent even posted a single piece of information, what kind of platform engine, ecu ,car is this and you expect any help.

Jeez.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 04:04:26 PM »

What, I have to post logs to ask a question on how to adjust something?

Yes, actually, as cruel as it sounds. Making suggestions w/o seeing a log is a great way to waste a ton of time.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: