Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 032CL KRKTE discrepancy  (Read 3011 times)
miigotu

« on: September 26, 2018, 03:24:35 PM »

Hi, I know my best route is to do the wideband conversion, but until I get the new sensor I have a question:

In the xdf floating around for 032CL, with a stock binary, KRKTE is 0.56ms/%
In the 1MB files (032HS) im finding a stock KRKTE of 0.10301ms/%

Can anyone explain why they are so drastically different?

This has kept me from trying to fix my tune on my car in the past 2 years, because I don't want to cause any major issues. The car was sold to me claiming to have an E85 tune, but it runs just about the same whether it has e85 or 91 in it. I did some investigating and the injectors that came installed on it I had originally thought were 830cc or 850cc, I finally figured out are 550cc (drastically undersized for e85 @ 3bar for anything much higher than stock HP)

Here is the kicker, the tune that is on the car KRKTE is still stock 0.56, with 550cc injectors and is supposedly set for e85  Huh It does have an upgraded fuel pump.

Im guessing my best bet would be to install a 4bar regulator and scale the injectors for 91 instead of e85 so that I am good to around 300?
How would I calculate KRKTE for my 032CL correctly, when the scaling factor (or the address) seems incorrect in the 032CL xdf?

Attached injector info for qstat and other info

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:53:25 PM by miigotu » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 06:50:53 PM »

Cool

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 07:26:44 PM »

op,
you should at least have a wideband in the car for fucks sakes. randomly changing any fueling calculations without having a way to log and verify is retarded. 440cc are good for about 80 hp per hole so idk how you figure 550s are good for only 300whp. you need to school yourself on efi, hardware limitations and motronics brah.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
miigotu

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 08:32:11 PM »

The fueling capacity was an estimation and useless information I shouldn't have even added to the post.  I simply pulled that info from several injector size calculators, and I dont want to go over 85% DC.  The real thing I needed was the correct factor for KRKTE on a narrowband that you have shown above. Thanks for the pic

EDIT: Your values for KRKTE are spot on, and with it fixed I can see now that my KRKTE is not stock. The xdf's floating around have a 16bit address and the wrong scaling factor.
I see now that mine has the injectors scaled correctly for ~12.5:1 which means it isn't set up for e85 at all.

And I have the new ECU and harness for wideband conversion, waiting for the new o2 to arrive already, for fucks sakes.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:58:16 PM by miigotu » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: