Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deletes, 032CL v004 - Need to pass Smog test today/tomorrow  (Read 2282 times)
miigotu

« on: October 01, 2018, 06:21:57 PM »

Hi, Ive been scouring for months trying to find these parameters that are missing from my map packs.
I have always passed smog before with only 1 unset monitor (SAI), but I'm currently stuck with 2 monitors unset - SAI and Cat

Can anyone help me with the locations in 032CL v004 (bin and map packs I have are attached) of:

SAI Delete: MSLUB, MSLBAS, CWSLS
And possibly CDSLS and CWKONABG (Not sure if these will be needed, information everywhere is different)

If possible, it would help to also have cat delete and awesome to have rear o2 delete to make sure I dont end up in this situation again in the future.

Cat delete:
FKHABMN, AHKATMX (AHKATMX_0_A, AHKATMX_1_A ?), AHKATS, AHKATSB - I'm not 100% sure which are needed since I have a test pipe and an o2 spacer. Usually, this passes unless I have any e85 in the tank and it cannot reach as high of temperatures as with pump gas.

Rar o2 Sensor:
Im totally lost with this one, I get an intermittent circuit detection/short code for this so it would be nice to know these addresses:
CDKAT = 0
CWDLSAHK = 0
CDHSH = 0
CDHSHE = 0
CDLATV = 0
CDLASH = 0
CDLSH = 0
CDLSHV = 0
CLRHK = 5
CWKONLS = 17
ESKONF - below as applicable

I'm broke atm because I have to pay these smog, registration, and late fees or I would offer to pay. I have like $3 in my paypal if anyone wants that for the help lol. I would be fine if someone just made the changes in the bin for me, but it would be much appreciated if I understood the changes and could do them myself! Thanks,

Bin and the maps I have found for various programs attached
miigotu

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 12:51:07 AM »

Or, can someone guide me the process of finding these myself? I am a programmer and can understand whatever instructions given  Wink
miigotu

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 02:02:56 AM »

I've found MSLUB and MSLBAS, and a bunch more.

CWSLS I think I have it wrong. I have it as 0x181B7 but the value is 9 (not 1 like I expected)

Can someone verify if that is correct?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 03:11:48 AM by miigotu » Logged
miigotu

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 10:49:24 AM »

Just passed smog, but I want to add one note:

The address in the damos Marty shared for 032CL has an incorrect address for MSLUB
The damos says it is 0x1A39A
The actual address for this 1x8 is 0x1A3AC with 16 bit columns and internal label on columns, with step 2, LSB checked, 4 significant digits and Internal Axis Labels at 0x1A39C
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: