Pages: [1]
Author Topic: request for 8E0909559D catalyst diagnostics address please  (Read 3300 times)
_nameless

Just picked up a 2002 Audi A4 6 Speed for $2100. Cat's are burned out so Id like to delete cat efficiency diagnostics and set monitor to ready so I can get it inspected. Does anyone know the address and willing to share please?
Thanks in advance,
 Marty

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:00:30 AM »

Just picked up a 2002 Audi A4 6 Speed for $2100. Cat's are burned out so Id like to delete cat efficiency diagnostics and set monitor to ready so I can get it inspected. Does anyone know the address and willing to share please?
Thanks in advance,
 Marty

Search the tuned files section. I posted the 559E a while back with this mod for this car. Use that bin.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 10:15:43 AM »

Search the tuned files section. I posted the 559E a while back with this mod for this car. Use that bin.
OK cool thanks Daz, I just have one question is bootmode the same for me7.1.1? I personally have never done a bootmode flash with a me7.1.1 ecu. I was just doing some reading and I have to remove a resistor?
thanks
marty

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: