Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello for Good Ole' Alabama!  (Read 1845 times)
MidEng64

« on: June 23, 2017, 09:22:55 PM »

I like long walks on the beach so my Fabio hair can flow in the salty air... Oh wait! Wrong forum!!  :shock:  :lol:  :shock:

I'd like to say hello from Alabama!  And I suppose like the rest of you in search of knowledge I was lead to this site.
I usually never take the easy road with any of my projects. And I can't avoid coming into the 21 century any longer.

So, I need to get an education on ECU's (DME's for some), TCU/TCM's and the like. I know how they work and the functions. But the programming, flashing, pulling firmware is new to me. Well to be honest, I have avoided it.

I love digging into new things and the new project I'm planning for is just that, new to me. I don't know about you folks (gender neutral cuz I'm sure there is a woman or two lurking about) but I hate being told something can't be done. That motivates me more to work it out. Anything can be accomplished when enough like minds come together on an idea.

I want to use a Porsche A/T in a new mid engine project mated to a LS3.  Well that requires that I get the TCU firmware off my Porsche ECU/TCU and put it on my stand alone PCS TCU. The LS3 ECU functions will be handled by an MSD Atomic system.

I look forward to bumping into you other members and I hope you don't mind questions. Cuz I have some questions!! LOL

Till then..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: