Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newbie question about tunes!  (Read 4072 times)
maxcaven

« on: August 22, 2014, 02:33:08 PM »

Hey all! I'm fairly new to the NefMoto scene. I've just recently acquired a good cable after a few failed ones, and I've successfully connected and read the ECU on my S4. I haven't modified anything yet because I really want to understand everything before I potentially mess up something.

On another audi forum I saw a thread referencing a stock stage one tune that seemed to be pretty popular. The link was to the nefmoto forum here, but it was dead.

My question is, do these things still exist and if so where the heck can I find more info on them? It's very possible I missed that section of the forum so if anyone could point me in the write direction that would be awesome. I would love to start off this journey with a file that is known good, then I can learn from the people who have already done the tinkering!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 03:08:04 PM »

Tuned file section was deleted. Read this http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning and ask questions. Members will help you when relevant are asked. This site is for making your own tune, not just to come here for a free tune.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
maxcaven

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 08:23:27 PM »

Tuned file section was deleted. Read this http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning and ask questions. Members will help you when relevant are asked. This site is for making your own tune, not just to come here for a free tune.

Wow, sorry to offend you. I didn't just come here for a "free tune", I would like to dive deeper in. Anywho, an admin can delete this thread. Sorry to piss anyone off.
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 08:45:50 PM »

Wow, sorry to offend you. I didn't just come here for a "free tune", I would like to dive deeper in. Anywho, an admin can delete this thread. Sorry to piss anyone off.

No worries. You didn't make anyone mad. It's just we get a lot of new members that are here to just grab a file and go. We're trying to move away from that aspect. Stick around, give DIY a shot!

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
TCSTigersClaw

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 07:18:22 AM »

I am so glad Tuned section is gone ,really it didn`t help anybody it was just for leeching files Smiley

VAG cars newbie tuner Smiley
slimwadey

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 02:16:58 PM »

I have been around for a while and i'm still reading up and getting lots of knowledge on how to tune ECU's
Its a long process but i'm determined to get it right ! one day maybe  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: