Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hyundai D4FC Delphi DCM 3.7AP (SH72513 ?) definition needed  (Read 839 times)
digislayer

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get my hands dirty with a very unpopular platform - Delphi DCM 3.7AP, and not able to find much information online.
Can someone help me reverse engineer this ECU bin? I couldn't find anything relevant on NefMoto so far.

I do have access to certain paid mappack. This pack does not show everything I need, but could probably help with cross checking addresses.

[EDIT] P.S: Few other questions:

1. Is this an exercise worth taking up for a guy who's a professional software engineer and an IoT hobbyist?
2. Is there another way to find what I'm interested in? I need to adjust parameters like max MAP sensor voltage before ECU hits limp, adjust the PID values for VGT controller, flip the flag to reverse VGT PWM driver's duty cycle(I know the ECU has this, but unable to figure out the address), etc. All related to turbo boost.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 10:39:10 PM by digislayer » Logged
digislayer

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 09:16:06 AM »

BUMP.

Anyone Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: